OpenHouse is an amazing children bookshop with a mission to promote positive education and parent-child relationship . We make it easy and enjoyable to discover and share great children books, games and furniture from the UK, US and Taiwan - so every parent and child can have more quality time together, with wholesome choices and great fun.
Our Social Mission:
As a social enterprise, we commit to generating positive social and environmental impact through the provision of products and services that are uniquely valuable to you and the community.
1. Promote Positive Education & Parent-Child Relationship
2. Support Disadvantaged Parents & Children
Commitment to Our Social Mission:We commit to reinvesting, or donating to a recognized charity, at least 65% of any net profits made into achieving our social mission.
We are proudly funded by:
Tung Wah Group of Hospitals Youth Innovation Inclusion Entrepreneurship Programme
Many thanks to our angel investors, pro bono advisors, supporters and friends:
- Caritas Hong Kong
- Dream Impact
- Thomson Reuters Foundation
- Mr CHONG Chan Yau, Chairman of CarbonCare Asia
- Hogan Lovells
- Luk & Partners, in association with Morgan, Lewis & Bockius
- White & Case
- LLAB Design
- In-visible Creatives
- Future Action Base (a social venture action lab)
We are a recognized social enterprise listed on: